By far the best starting point is the Ireland in schools website which is geared specifically to the demands of the SHP course and developed by a team of Nottinghamshire history teachers. The main headings focus on the historical background to Bloody Sunday and are organized as below.
- Division & Peace
- Ireland’s Bloody Past 1 – Lower
- Ireland’s Bloody Past 2 – Higher
- Orange Marches
- Bloody Sunday & IRA 1 – Assignments
- Bloody Sunday &IRA 2 – Background
- Partition of Ireland 1. Study unit 2. Documents
- Conflict at Holy Cross School, Belfast
The site also offers some excellent preparatory materials for Year 9.
Here is a very useful site from the Northern Ireland branch of the BBC. As you can see, it focuses on the Siege of Londonderry.