- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect
Keystage history online limited collects the following data:
Personal identification information, name, email address, school phone number, school address and post code
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Keystage history online limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data when you
- Register online / place an order
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or feedback or any message board via email
- Use or view our website via your browsers cookies via Google Analytics
- When navigating the website
SECURITY MONITORING AND AUDITING
We use the WP Activity Log plugin as a security monitoring and auditing plugin to create a log of data about the ways that our web site is used by those who have login access to it. This information is collected and retained by the web site administrator for security and auditing purposes.
The plugin logs a timestamped record of when a logged-in user takes the following actions:
- Logs in and out;
- Creates, modifies (this including changing the password)
The timestamped record includes the following information:
- The user’s login name
- The IP address from which the user accessed the site
- The time and date of each action detailed above while the user was logged in.
The data captured by the WP Activity Log plugin is stored by the website administrator for a period of 3 months solely for security and auditing purposes.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so we can:
- Process your order
- Email you when your account is expiring
- Email for feedback survey
- So we can view how users are navigating our site for site improvements
- Improve the functionality of the website
- Ensure that logins are secure and have not been shared fraudulently
We do not share this data with any partner companies
How do we store your data?
Data is stored securely in an online secure server.
Keystage history Online Limited will keep your data for 24 months. Once this time period has expired we will delete your data from our servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Keystage History Online Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Keystage history online limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Keystage history online limited erase your personal data.
If you make a request we have 1 month to respond to you. Write to us here
What are cookies
What types of cookies do we use?
Functionality – our company uses these cookies so for tracking activity whilst logged in and for providing site use statistics.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.