Later this week, we will be uploading the remaining three smart tasks that complete the series of five activities which help pupils to answer the question, Why did Henry VIII Break with Rome? along with the new medium term planner. Subscribers wishing to have a preview can request copies to be emailed to them.
The set of Key Question 2 activities comprises
- A set of captioned images of events leading up to the Break for pupils to sequence
- A living graph activity on Highs and lows of Catherine of Aragon’s life
- Analysis of a love letter written by Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn
- Conscience alley in which pupils, in role as Henry’s advisers offer reasons why he should and should not Break with Rome
- Explanation builder in which pupils construct their own meaning using influence cards.